1.09.2011

California Dreams...

California has been both relaxing and tiring simultaneously. How that is possible, I do not know, but it is certainly the truth. We have reached the four day downhill mark. I don't know what it is, but from the collective experience of several mamas, myself included, four days seem to be the optimal vacation period for the younguns. However, as we haven't gotten out here in a number of years, that just wasn't enough time, so we have three days to go. The kids are adjusting surprisingly well. They are really enjoying the plentitude of attention they are getting. Being as they are both little mini divas, they are soaking it up and loving every minute.
As predicted, Grandma Mona does not have Internet. I don't even get good phone service! So I have been writing posts, but I can't really edit (or hardly even see what I am typing as the screen on my phone is still broken!) so I guess you'll have tons to read when I get back! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment