1.29.2011

The results are in...

And I'm pregnant!  No, I am totally lying.  No more little ones for me for a bit.  Wouldn't that have been something though.  I gotta tell you, there was some part of me that was disappointed.  Ok, actually a big part of me that was.  And that makes no sense.  But it is still the truth.  I guess I just got used to the idea.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.  We would adjust, we always do.  We could have another little girl.  We would name her Raina Mae.  All three of them would be so close.  But, now, we will have to settle with what we have.   Fortunately, what we have is already amazing and often more than enough.  It's funny to me how things don't turn out like you planed them.  However, it has been my experience that when you let go and follow your instincts, things turn out better than you could ever dream.  Now if I could just figure out how to do that consistently...  

No comments:

Post a Comment