11.18.2010

Become.com

I have to admit, until I was asked to review it, I knew nothing about become.com.  At first glance, it is just another online mall, however, it does have some cool features.  The site is set up to allow you to compare various products and reviews for similar items you are shopping for.  The idea is to give you the best deal for your money (and who doesn't want that, right?).  The site was pretty basic, the template could use a little sprucing up, but the product selection was vast.
I took a look at the pages for baby screw back earrings.  I have to say, I was impressed with the selection.  There were several brand name sellers listed, such as Helzberg diamonds, as well as many others that I didn't know.  The prices were reasonable, as was the selection.  You can check them out here: http://www.become.com/baby-screw-back-earrings or through the link above.
I was also viewed the monkey baby clothes.  I was quite impressed by the selection of items.  There were onsies, toys, and all sorts of monkey outfits.  As a girl who loves animals, I was pretty impressed!  There were a variety of reputable sellers with a "trusted merchant" symbol next to them.  I appreciated that they had been checked out, and would feel more comfortable ordering from them.  You can view these items at: http://www.become.com/monkey-baby-clothes or through the link above.
I liked that there were so many ways to narrow down your search.  This is very helpful if you are looking for something more specific, such as a certain color palate, or a price range.  Looking at the bassinet strollers I can see how this would be especially helpful.  I have two girls, and plenty of plans for more.  I generally want something to look a little neutral, so I was able to check a specific color (I chose red) and narrow my search from 371 items to 15. Very helpful.  You, too, can look up strollers at http://baby.become.com/bassinet-stroller, or just use the link above!
Overall, I thought this site could be more aesthetically pleasing, but overall, seemed pretty helpful.  I would use it again and suggest it to others as well!
     



No comments:

Post a Comment