10.05.2010

Fun Stuff

I love fall!  Even better than the slightly cooler weather and Sam Adams Oktoberfest are all the awesome events that happen in this area!  Here are a few I found interesting:

The Renaissance Festival
I am super stoked about this being as I haven't gone n years.  I am definitely forcing my husband out there this season.  They have made a theme for each weekend:
For more info check their site:  www.texrenfest.com

Oct. 9 – 10 Oktoberfest
Oct. 16 – 17 1001 Dreams
Oct. 23 – 24 Pirates Adventure
Oct. 30 –31 All Hallows Eve
Nov. 2 – 3 School Days
Nov. 6 - 7 Roman Bacchanal
Nov. 13 - 14 Highland Fling
Nov. 20 - 21 Barbarian Invasion
Nov. 26-27 - 28 Celtic Christmas



For more info check their site:  www.texrenfest.com


There are all sorts of Pumpkin Patches opening up now that we are into October!


Old McDonald's Farm
They just got their pumpkins!  They have pony rides, a petting zoo with a bunch of different kinds of animals, and plenty of unique play spaces.  They are located at 3203 FM 1960 Rd E, Humble, TX 77338.


TGR Exotics
I just heard about this place, but it sounds awesome.  I definitely plan to take my kids there.  They have pumpkins, hayrides, a picnic area, a petting zoo with 'exotic' animals, and concessions.  At 1:30 they have a 'meet the keeper talk' where they bring out an animal to tell you about.  Admission is $5 for everyone over 2 and it is cash only.  


More to come as I find them...

No comments:

Post a Comment