10.05.2010

Photography Workshop

I stumbled onto an online photography workshop on bigpicture.com.  It is entitled Picture Fall.  Every morning the teacher sends us a prompt, which we go out and photograph and then post to our 'classroom'.  This has, so far, been an amazing experience.  I have learned so much about how to use my camera and how to get a good picture, it is incredible.  If you have the chance, I highly recommend you take a class with them!
Anyway, our prompt today was to pick a word that we felt we needed to be reminded of, a word that would mean something to us in our day to day lives.  Since I have been thinking a lot about where my true priorities lie, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to remind myself of what was really important.  Here is what I submitted:


    

No comments:

Post a Comment