10.16.2010

My Sweetest Daughter and the Eagle Springs Fall Festival

To promote business, my Paws and Palaces partner, the lovely Miss Trisha, and I decided to make a few crafts to sell at the Eagle Springs Fall Festival.  While the crafts we made were a bit sketchy, (except Trisha's dog treats which were a big hit!), the girls and I had a good time.  There were a lot of people out and tons of fun stuff to do.  Plus, hopefully we got our name out a bit and can bring in some more business!    The girls were pretty worn out after a long day playing outside.  (Poor Kira, we walked home and she had her little head hanging out of the stroller half the time.  I kept having to stop the push her back against her seat.)
Kira is generally a very loving child, but every once in a while she gets in the mood to be extra sweet and cuddly.  It isn't a clingy thing, she just really likes to show affection.  She has started to hold my face and pull it towards her for a kiss, or just put her hands on my shoulders and look into my eyes.   I guess when I think about it, those are the things I do to her when I show her love, so I suppose it is just another case of her mimicking me.  I can't get enough of it though.  To think that I am worthy of the love of a creature so perfect is beyond my understanding.  It made up for the way I was feeling yesterday and reassured me that one bad day is not going to change my relationship with my kids.  It's ok to not be on my A game everyday so long as even when that happens, they know I love them more than words can express.  And I do.  All day, every day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment